FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I trade Forex or Futures with MT5?
How can I open an account with Lime Trading?
How do I start trading on MT5 with Lime Trading?
For the PC version of MT5, what are the minimum requirements?
- Windows 7 Operating System or higher (64-bit system recommended)
- Pentium 4/Athlon 64 processor or higher (All modern CPUs should be able to support this)
Consider more powerful hardware if you notice performance degradation with your usage. For example, if you notice slowness when opening multiple charts and utilizing multiple chart studies, you may benefit from more powerful hardware.
How do I place an order on MT5 with Lime Trading?
- Click on Tools on the Menu bar. Then select ‘New Order’
- On the Market Watch window, double click on the asset you wish to trade (you can also right-click on your desired asset and then select ‘New order’)
- Right-click on the Trade tab on the lower terminal and select ‘New Order’
- Press F9 for one-click trading on the chart of your favorite asset
- Symbol:This is the ticker symbol for the stock you wish to trade.
- Order Type:You can choose between Market and Limit order types.
- Volume:This is the quantity in shares that you wish to trade.
- Stop Loss and Take Profit:You will be able to attach server held Stop Loss and Take Profit orders to your trades. Stop loss orders help curb your maximum loss when the price moves against you, while take profit orders allow you to book profits when the price moves in your favor.
- Comment: You can add any notes regarding a trade in the comment section. This is ideal for traders that keep notes to document their trading decisions.
How to acquire a trading robot for MetaTrader 5?
What Technical Analysis can you do with MT5?
- Bill William’s tools
- Custom indicators